Make your home stand out with your personal putting green. It will enhance the value of your home, provide entertainment, and improve your game!
Practice in Your Own Backyard!
Putting Green Ideas
- Place next to your outdoor kitchen to create an entertainment area.
- Mimic your favorite green from a course you’ve played.
- Place on the side of your home to build your own little getaway.
- Place on a high point in your yard to take advantage of your view.
- Place lights around your green for use at night.
- Keep it away from trees that drop a lot of leaves for easy upkeep.
- Fill a small backyard with a perfectly created putting green.
- Place a fence around your putting green to protect it from your pets.
Why build a Putting Green?
Putting is arguably the most important part of a golfer’s game regardless of experience. A personal putting green is a great place to train when you can’t find the time to get to the course. You can add a putting green that replicates green conditions enough to perfect your stroke to improve your short game and lower your score. Putting greens are built custom to fit your lifestyle and the size of your backyard.
Putting Green FAQs
Artificial turf on greens do drain better than most of our native clay soils, so long as the proper depth and type of base is used.
Manufactured turf has a permeable backing to enhance drainage and blades that do not absorb water. Because of this, mold and mildew are very rarely issues.
Residential putting greens depend on the space you have to determine the shape and size.
READY FOR A BACKYARD THAT’S THE ENVY OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD?
Let Platinum Outdoor Living turn your backyard dreams into reality.